I received an auto cli last week of $2,300 after having the card for 6 months.
Have had heavy usage with the 0% interest promo.
I would guess 6 months to request a cli.
If you don't mind, what was your SL and what do you consider heavy usage?
Good questions and also I'm assuming you carried a balance if you were using the %0?
If you were asking this of me, I haven't carried a balance on the card yet. I have three other cards (2 biz, 1 personal) that have 0% for the next year. I will likely carry a balance on one of those biz cards for a few months. I'm typically a PIF guy, so this, while financially feasible, hurts my brain a bit.
Thanks, but was curious about @Winesnoblv since they mentioned the %0 interest. I'm trying to be the PIF guy but have some balances to pay off to get there. Currently have a %0 BT on mine right now.
I opened my FNBO Evergreen card account in May 2021, at a $15k SL. I hit the 0% hard to 14k and stopped in first 2 months, then paid it down to roughly half to now. I know asking for CLI on the website IS a HP, but after reading this thread I called and asked if any SP CLI offer was available. She was incredibly nice and placed me on maybe 20-30 second hold and came back with a sorry not at this time.
However, the next day my limit went up to $18k. So I am unsure what happened but it sure seemed like a manual triggered increase there. This was a SP, and I expressed that I was buying a new house this year and could not take a HP, she assured me that checking *IF* a CLI offer is availble by phone will not trigger a HP.
Hope this helps, YMMV.
Just wanted to offer some input here. FNBO is definitely SP CLI every 4 months, calling in to a CSR. However, it sounds like some Evergreen cardholders are showing evidence of auto-CLI's at the 6 month mark, as well.
I called in July '21, received a $3k CLI on my Ducks UNL card.....then called again Dec. '21 and received another $5k CLI. (That was 5 months apart, but just wanted to make sure I cleared the 4-month mark....I tend to play it safe)
If it were me, I'd wait for the 6-month auto-CLI since that seems to be a common DP for Evergreen holders, then every 4 months afterward you can call in and ask if a CLI is available.
I was approved for 15k June 16 and kept a balance of 14k on the card until two months ago paying it down to 12k and then going back up and for February I paid my balance down to $2990... mainly because I realized my business Experian score had dropped severely due to the utilization, and I'm not sure if I should pay it to zero before asking for a cli, but I would like more than 3k hopefully. The only reason my business experian score is low at 49 is this utilization still reporting at almost one hundred percent. I was told they update the buruewa three days after statement cut, but I have a reporting date of the 8th: three days before my due date.