cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Evergreen Rewards....awaiting written response?

jonblaze24
New Contributor

FNBO Evergreen Rewards....awaiting written response?

Over the last few months I would randomly check the FNBO prequalify page and was pretty consistant getting offers from their MC and Visa for a $11,600 starting line. Just recently had a slight bump in score and decided to go check it out again, both offers were coming in with a SL of $14,000.

Finally decided to bite the bullet and apply for the Visa....only for it to bring me to a screen that says "Thank you for applying. You will be notified by written response in 2-4 weeks". 

Was reallllllly expecting something to go through right away (even if it was a lower starting limit).....what is going on here? Has anyone gotten this before while applying? 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6

Re: FNBO Evergreen Rewards....awaiting written response?

Happens every time I apped for a FNBO card. They like to review things and the auto approval is not the usual way this bank does business. It can take up to a week to get an approval.

Message 2 of 10
jonblaze24
New Contributor

Interesting. Did some quick research and I am seeing all sorts of possibilities. This would be my highest limit to date so I'm intrigued, but not going to lie I would be pretty annoyed if denied. 

Message 3 of 10
Phana24
Regular Contributor

@jonblaze24 wrote:

Over the last few months I would randomly check the FNBO prequalify page and was pretty consistant getting offers from their MC and Visa for a $11,600 starting line. Just recently had a slight bump in score and decided to go check it out again, both offers were coming in with a SL of $14,000.

Finally decided to bite the bullet and apply for the Visa....only for it to bring me to a screen that says "Thank you for applying. You will be notified by written response in 2-4 weeks". 

Was reallllllly expecting something to go through right away (even if it was a lower starting limit).....what is going on here? Has anyone gotten this before while applying? 

My FNBO experience is with their Evergreen Business card, but the process sounds the same.  It took two weeks and a day to get my card approved for 15K.  It's worth the wait, their CS is just about Amex-quality.  I had a supplier completely FUBAR a transaction and the reps were extremely patient and worked with me while the "new" A/R genius fumbled around for a week.

Message 4 of 10
C6
New Contributor

I too applied for the business version of the Evergreen. They requested documents. It took about 3 weeks before I got the uderwriter to review but I was eventually approved for 15K.

Message 5 of 10
Ziti
Established Member

From what I have gathered on these forums lately, FNBO will usually request W2 statements and your social security card. Once you receive the letter in the mail with the information they want, you can call them to ask where to fax the documents.

Credit Cards:

Banking:
Message 6 of 10
FishingGuy
Regular Contributor

I also received the same "type" of message though I don't recall the precise verbiage.  When I received the letter I had to call in and verify some info over the phone re: my home address. (which often happens based on my home address)....... 

Once I did that I was immediately approved for $15 K, and the card was received pretty quickly.     Hang in there

Message 7 of 10
Trini88
Established Contributor

Same happened to me. They wanted documents.

Goal Cards:
Message 8 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi @jonblaze24 What happend to your FNBO App. Did you get the approval?

Message 9 of 10
FinStar

@Red1Blue wrote:

Hi @jonblaze24 What happend to your FNBO App. Did you get the approval?

@Red1Blue - you congratulated the OP on their approval thread less than a week ago.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/FNBO-Evergreen-Visa-Approval/m-p/6487976#M799...

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.