cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

tag
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

Re: FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

Mail? Yeah that's a no from me if I get a letter like that.

They want you to submit all the neccessary info for identify theft via snail mail in 2021. Forget it.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 91 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ldkcivilservant wrote:

Mail? Yeah that's a no from me if I get a letter like that.

They want you to submit all the neccessary info for identify theft via snail mail in 2021. Forget it.

Yep. That's exactly how I feel about it too. 

Message 92 of 331
trvlscmmr
Regular Contributor

I received a physical mailer with "pre-approved" language in January. Took about a week to receive the formal denial.

Message 93 of 331
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Update: My card arrived yesterday

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 94 of 331
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

Received a letter yesterday requesting DL, SS Card and 2 years of W2s.

It went in the shredder.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 95 of 331
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@kaylord84 wrote:

Update: My card arrived yesterday

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 96 of 331
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I just received a letter asking for ID, SS Card and 2 years of W2's to be snail mailed.  I did use household income as seemingly allowed, should I include the DW?

Good sign?

@spiritcraft1, Looks like a good sign.

If DW's income is available? , yes I would include it (as long as you can prove it, should they ask)

I realize this is kinda a late response.

Message 97 of 331
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ldkcivilservant wrote:

It went in the shredder.

Why? Was it the two lat years of w2's you didn't want to supply?  Least it wasnt a 4506.  Doesn't seem like much of a hassle as alot alenders particularly CU can require more than this especially the really good ones and yes I do belong to many CU's.  Comes down to your choice though and their choice for asking.

Message 98 of 331
KA14
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@ldkcivilservant wrote:

It went in the shredder.

Why? Was it the two lat years of w2's you didn't want to supply?  Least it wasnt a 4506.  Doesn't seem like much of a hassle as alot alenders particularly CU can require more than this especially the really good ones and yes I do belong to many CU's.  Comes down to your choice though and their choice for asking.

The aversion seems to be more related to the fact that they want the documents sent by mail, which could potentially open up risk for identity theft, if the mail were to become lost or stolen... whereas most other CUs require the documents to be submitted through secure portal. 

Message 99 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was Pre-Qual'd for a $14k SL @ 25% and took the offer. Was approved. My credit build isn't to the point where I'm able to get the lowest APRs just yet, but when I get to that point there are plenty of cards out there that are much lower than 18%.

Pulled EX9 specifically. Didn't seem to mind my 19 HP's or the 10 new accounts I've opened in the last year. Most importantly, didn't ask for income verification or bank statements.

Message 100 of 331
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.