cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

@FinStar wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

Been reading through this thread. Scratching my head on what rhyme or reason is used for approvals or denials. Got the pre-qual for $15K at 14.99% APR last night. Hit continue button and got the 2-4 week thing. Got an email at 2:24AM.

DPs are as follows:

EX FICO 9 = 840

INQs = 8 (Jan 2020 (2), May 2020, Jul 2020 (2), Aug 2020, Nov 2021 (2 including theirs))

Inc = $425K

AAoA = 8.1

AoOA = 14

0 lates

Sure wish I would've found this thread before apping. I hate unproductive HPs! Smiley Mad I'm for sure following my instinct going forward and waiting to app for CSP and CFF after the last baddie falls off of TU shortly. While this card is intriguing, it really wasn't on my radar and

I haven't been denied yet and would be hesitant to send info via snail mail. I'd rather they ask for a 4506. At least, I know that is secured.

Edit: EX FICO 8 now at 820

Screenshot (166).png

It's not a bad sign Smiley Happy Fingers crossed it turns out into an approval for you. I think in some cases they may ask for additional verification docs and in extreme cases W2's. Definitely keep us posted @Junejer. Only a couple of mine were ever instant approvals, the rest resulted in these pending notifications which eventually led to approvals.

Good points @FinStar. I have always had instant approval or denials. I don't ever recall seeing anything like this. It truly is like something from the 1990s or early 2000s. I'm imagining dot matrix printers and huge computer monitors running Windows 95 in that place.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 321 of 331
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Just got an email from them tonight that I was approved for $15,000. They have not given me the APR (I'm assuming 14.99%), which doesn't matter, because they will be PIF every month anyway.

Okay, I'm breathing a little easier now. Smiley Tongue

Message 322 of 331
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Junejer wrote:

Just got an email from them tonight that I was approved for $15,000. They have not given me the APR (I'm assuming 14.99%), which doesn't matter, because they will be PIF every month anyway.

See, told ya Mr @Junejer 😁

Another awesome approval. More than likely, whatever APR you received during the pre-qualification process is what you'll receive with the card.

Hopefully, you received the $200 SUB offer as well. Either way, a decent 2% cashback card.

Message 323 of 331
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

See, told ya Mr @Junejer 😁

Another awesome approval. More than likely, whatever APR you received during the pre-qualification process is what you'll receive with the card.

Hopefully, you received the $200 SUB offer as well. Either way, a decent 2% cashback card.

You did at that @FinStar.

Yes, I got the $200 SUB offer. I should have everything in the next week or so.

I'm going to have to develop a strategy for rotating these cards and keeping them all relatively happy.

Congratulations! This message is being sent to you as confirmation that you have been approved for the FNBO Visa® credit card.

Important Information:
You will receive your card by mail within 7-10 business days. Once received, call 1-877-388-8226 or enroll online to activate your card.

Message 324 of 331
biznob
Established Member

I personally cannot ever get past the prequal page.  It tells me i am prequalified for 15,000 at 18.99% but when i click the continue button i get nothing.    Just stuck there.  I have tried many times over the past few months and its just stuck.  any suggestions?
%

Message 325 of 331
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@biznob wrote:

I personally cannot ever get past the prequal page.  It tells me i am prequalified for 15,000 at 18.99% but when i click the continue button i get nothing.    Just stuck there.  I have tried many times over the past few months and its just stuck.  any suggestions?
%

Hello @biznob - welcome to the forums.

Where are you accessing the pre-qualification tool -- on your mobile device or desktop?

Message 326 of 331
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@biznob wrote:

%

You have to select card. There is tiny circle above the card image, click it.

That will allow you to continue. 

Screenshot_20211123-143047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Message 327 of 331
biznob
Established Member

THank you.  That worked.  Was approved for 15,000.   I did not see any hard pull.  Correction, Just saw an EX Pull.  
But for data points in my case:
FICO is 670 for EQ

688 for EX

690 for TU

26 % Utilization and about 25 INQ per bureau.

Message 328 of 331
blazerein
Established Contributor

I'm patiently waiting for a decision.  Prequalified for 15k with 14% apr.  Application status is Pending.  Fingers Crossed

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 329 of 331
difringe
Established Contributor

Has anyone pre-qualified for this card, gotten a pre-qualified offer, then clicked 'Continue' and nothing happened?

Nvm, if that radio button was a snake, it would've bitten me, as my father would say...

Message 330 of 331
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.