cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth Third Info? Fifth Third TRIO info?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fifth Third Info? Fifth Third TRIO info?

@yoyo wrote:

i JUST GOT A THANK YOU FOR APPLYING. FOR ANY QUESTIONS CALL US.

WHAT THE HECK! AND THEY ARE CLOSED FOR THE DAY

I sent you pm yoyo

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received the same mailer as did my hubby and I took it by the bank and was approved for $1,500. My hubby shredded his so without the special code he wouldn't get the offer Smiley Sad I have never banked with them, I wonder if they are better the bank of america, if so I may change my checking to them.

Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I received the same mailer as did my hubby and I took it by the bank and was approved for $1,500. My hubby shredded his so without the special code he wouldn't get the offer Smiley Sad I have never banked with them, I wonder if they are better the bank of america, if so I may change my checking to them.

If you google, there is a 200$ credit for new opened checking accounts. As usual, restrictions apply, so make sure you read small letters Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you google, there is a 200$ credit for new opened accounts. As usual, restrictions apply, so make sure you read small letters Smiley Happy

Is that for a credit card or for opening a bank account?

Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you google, there is a 200$ credit for new opened accounts. As usual, restrictions apply, so make sure you read small letters Smiley Happy

Is that for a credit card or for opening a bank account?

For opening new checking accounts

Message 15 of 28
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

About a year and a half ago I got a letter in the mail from them.  The signup bonus was good so I app'd.  I got a SL of $10,000.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you want to know? I'm a manager for 53.
Our preapprovals are typically pretty solid BTW Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Do they auto CLI or is it per card holder's request only? Is CLI HP or SP?

Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yoyo wrote:

i JUST GOT A THANK YOU FOR APPLYING. FOR ANY QUESTIONS CALL US.

WHAT THE HECK! AND THEY ARE CLOSED FOR THE DAY

What ended up happening?  Did they send a letter? Did you get approved?

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Since you asked...  :-)

(1) What credit bureau(s) do they pull for approval?

(2) What are the SLs like?

(3) How often does 5/3 give CL increases?  How quickly do limits grow?

(4) Are the CL increases soft pulls are hard pulls?

That's all I can think of off the top of  my head...

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.