Established Contributor

Re: fifty third credit card help with this

Ooooh.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 12 of 16
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Fifth third credit card help with this

It's actually "Fifth Third Bank":  https://www.53.com/content/fifth-third/en.html  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

they denied my application for no references in my credit history,I just got the letter in my mail box today ,i know each bank works diferent,but i got approved discover it cash back card for $2500 ,amex BCE $2000 and hsbc credit card $5,500 my credit score are EX 660 EX 717 TU 668 they pulled EQ, ,my wife is waiting for her application too, she appled 5 days after I did ,banks  are crasy , my niece just appled for discover it cash back credit card with EX 656  TU 667 and EQ 645 credit score and she was approved for $2000.00 ,6 months credit history and just two store credit card from comenety bank each card $ 200.00 cland she is 19 years old !!!! good banks know what to do and approved peoples ,and no big  banks like 53 bank denied application for little things lolol

That is quite strange that they would use the actual wording "Your new account information is listed below for your reference." only to in turn deny you for the card.  My apologies for getting your hopes up, but if a new account has not been opened you would not have "new account information."  Your denial reason makes it sound like you have no credit history, and therefore no credit report for them to view.  Have the other cards you mentioned not yet reported to the credit bureaus?  You mentioned they stated you should go to a branch to verify your ID.  I would still try that, as it sounds like they were not able to verify you through a credit report but may have otherwise been willing to extend credit to you.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit history is old , but the olds accounts was in collection and deleted 4 months ago , that is why my credit age is only 11 months old , that is why the bank said that i guessing
Message 15 of 16
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

I thought you had applied for your 53rd credit card and am relieved it's not what I thought.

@Anonymous wrote:
Apply for this card a few days ago, and on the screen just come out , thank you for applying , your application will be reviewed, a few seconds later I received an email : this

Thank you for applying for a TRIO® Credit Card. Your new account information is listed below for your reference.

TRIO® Credit Card Account Open Date 12/11/2018

If you have any questions about your new account, please contact your local banker or call 855-511-2881.

Thank you for choosing Fifth Third Bank.
Approved or denial ????

Merry Christmas! 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.