cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally get an offer

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Finally get an offer

Hi Laura,

Congratulations, you’ve been pre-qualified to apply for the Deserve® Pro Mastercard†!This card is best for students who want to build credit. Apply today to take advantage of the many benefits and rewards of the Deserve Pro Mastercard.

Wowser!  I mean I was a college student at one time.....think 1990's would still qualify me?Smiley Very Happy

Even Credit One doesn't give me the time-of-day.

"MY TAKE HOME PAY DON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Rebuild Began: Oct 2018 Exp. 579 (current: EXP 708, TU 738, EQ 746)
Personal: BB&T Cash Rewards-$10.5k, Bright Card-$10.5k/CapOne Savor-$5.5k/Comenity GoodSam VS-$5.5k/Discover Chrome-$3k/Synchrony CareCredit-$5.2k/Synovus LOC-$75k
AU: CapOne QuickSilver-$5.5k/ Discover CashBack-$5.5k/Home Depot-$10k/Lowe's Advantage-$30k
Business: Amazon Net 55-$7.9k/Amex BBC-$9k, Amex Lowe's Rewards-$10k/CapOne Spark-$2k/ Citi Staples More-$1k/Synchrony Lowe's Pro-$2.5k

Oldest 1998, Youngest Nov 2019, Closed Accts. reporting: 2 personal loans, 7 revolving, 1 auto

"Sometimes Impatience forces you to think out of the Box"
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer

Smiley LOL

I'm waith ya waiting on those Prime Card mailers!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 2 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Hasselfree wrote:

Smiley LOL

I'm waith ya waiting on those Prime Card mailers!

But we won't hold our breath.

Personal: BB&T Cash Rewards-$10.5k, Bright Card-$10.5k/CapOne Savor-$5.5k/Comenity GoodSam VS-$5.5k/Discover Chrome-$3k/Synchrony CareCredit-$5.2k/Synovus LOC-$75k
AU: CapOne QuickSilver-$5.5k/ Discover CashBack-$5.5k/Home Depot-$10k/Lowe's Advantage-$30k
Business: Amazon Net 55-$7.9k/Amex BBC-$9k, Amex Lowe's Rewards-$10k/CapOne Spark-$2k/ Citi Staples More-$1k/Synchrony Lowe's Pro-$2.5k

Oldest 1998, Youngest Nov 2019, Closed Accts. reporting: 2 personal loans, 7 revolving, 1 auto

Message 3 of 15
Super Contributor

Well FWIW, the Deserve Pro actually isn’t a student card, it’s a card for working professionals with limited credit history and it’s not actually that bad of a card although it has no intro APR or SUB, it does have 3% on travel and entertainment and 2% on dining (although the two categories are capped at $500 of spend per month) and 1% everywhere else with no AF or FTF at 18%ish lowest APR. 

01/2019:
10/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 4 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Saeren wrote:

Well FWIW, the Deserve Pro actually isn’t a student card, it’s a card for working professionals with limited credit history and it’s not actually that bad of a card although it has no intro APR or SUB, it does have 3% on travel and entertainment and 2% on dining (although the two categories are capped at $500 of spend per month) and 1% everywhere else with no AF or FTF at 18%ish lowest APR. 

So why did it refer to me as a student?  Oh, I am very young looking....hahahahaha, says the GrandmaSmiley Sad

Message 5 of 15
Super Contributor

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 

01/2019:
10/2019:

Message 6 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Saeren wrote:

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 

Are they, by any chance, related to the Drive mc?  (fuel)  If so, I have contacted them.

Message 7 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Saeren wrote:

And how do you know all this?!?  I'm a little impressed

Message 8 of 15
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

And how do you know all this?!?  I'm a little impressed

Umm... https://www.deserve.com/credit-cards/

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 9 of 15
Super Contributor

I don’t know if they’re related to Drive but as for how I know all of this, MF and Google of course. Smiley Very Happy

01/2019:
10/2019:

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.