Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally get an offer

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Finally get an offer

Hi Laura,

Congratulations, you’ve been pre-qualified to apply for the Deserve® Pro Mastercard†!This card is best for students who want to build credit. Apply today to take advantage of the many benefits and rewards of the Deserve Pro Mastercard.

Wowser!  I mean I was a college student at one time.....think 1990's would still qualify me?Smiley Very Happy

Even Credit One doesn't give me the time-of-day.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally get an offer

Smiley LOL

I'm waith ya waiting on those Prime Card mailers!

Message 2 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley LOL

I'm waith ya waiting on those Prime Card mailers!

But we won't hold our breath.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well FWIW, the Deserve Pro actually isn’t a student card, it’s a card for working professionals with limited credit history and it’s not actually that bad of a card although it has no intro APR or SUB, it does have 3% on travel and entertainment and 2% on dining (although the two categories are capped at $500 of spend per month) and 1% everywhere else with no AF or FTF at 18%ish lowest APR. 

Message 4 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well FWIW, the Deserve Pro actually isn’t a student card, it’s a card for working professionals with limited credit history and it’s not actually that bad of a card although it has no intro APR or SUB, it does have 3% on travel and entertainment and 2% on dining (although the two categories are capped at $500 of spend per month) and 1% everywhere else with no AF or FTF at 18%ish lowest APR. 

So why did it refer to me as a student?  Oh, I am very young looking....hahahahaha, says the GrandmaSmiley Sad

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 

Message 6 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 

Are they, by any chance, related to the Drive mc?  (fuel)  If so, I have contacted them.

Message 7 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And how do you know all this?!?  I'm a little impressed

Message 8 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And how do you know all this?!?  I'm a little impressed

Umm... https://www.deserve.com/credit-cards/

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t know if they’re related to Drive but as for how I know all of this, MF and Google of course. Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.