cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally get an offer

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Established Contributor

Finally get an offer

Hi Laura,

Congratulations, you’ve been pre-qualified to apply for the Deserve® Pro Mastercard†!This card is best for students who want to build credit. Apply today to take advantage of the many benefits and rewards of the Deserve Pro Mastercard.

 

 

Wowser!  I mean I was a college student at one time.....think 1990's would still qualify me?Smiley Very Happy

Even Credit One doesn't give me the time-of-day.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Established Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer

Smiley LOL

I'm waith ya waiting on those Prime Card mailers!

Message 2 of 15
Established Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer


@Hasselfree wrote:

Smiley LOL

I'm waith ya waiting on those Prime Card mailers!


But we won't hold our breath.

Message 3 of 15
Senior Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer

Well FWIW, the Deserve Pro actually isn’t a student card, it’s a card for working professionals with limited credit history and it’s not actually that bad of a card although it has no intro APR or SUB, it does have 3% on travel and entertainment and 2% on dining (although the two categories are capped at $500 of spend per month) and 1% everywhere else with no AF or FTF at 18%ish lowest APR. 


Scores 1/2019:
Scores 6/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden... and garden... and garden.
Message 4 of 15
Established Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer


@Saeren wrote:

Well FWIW, the Deserve Pro actually isn’t a student card, it’s a card for working professionals with limited credit history and it’s not actually that bad of a card although it has no intro APR or SUB, it does have 3% on travel and entertainment and 2% on dining (although the two categories are capped at $500 of spend per month) and 1% everywhere else with no AF or FTF at 18%ish lowest APR. 


So why did it refer to me as a student?  Oh, I am very young looking....hahahahaha, says the GrandmaSmiley Sad

Message 5 of 15
Senior Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 


Scores 1/2019:
Scores 6/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden... and garden... and garden.
Message 6 of 15
Established Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer


@Saeren wrote:

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 


Are they, by any chance, related to the Drive mc?  (fuel)  If so, I have contacted them.

Message 7 of 15
Established Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer


@Saeren wrote:

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 


And how do you know all this?!?  I'm a little impressed

Message 8 of 15
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer


@LauraC wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

Deserve usually caters to students but the Pro card is available to anyone who qualifies. 


And how do you know all this?!?  I'm a little impressed


Umm... https://www.deserve.com/credit-cards/

EX 753 EQ 769 TU 755
Message 9 of 15
Senior Contributor

Re: Finally get an offer

I don’t know if they’re related to Drive but as for how I know all of this, MF and Google of course. Smiley Very Happy


Scores 1/2019:
Scores 6/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden... and garden... and garden.
Message 10 of 15