cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got a FICO score (732)! Can I apply for an Amex?

tag
Aarvard
Established Contributor

Re: Finally got a FICO score (732)! Can I apply for an Amex?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous: Thank you! I can't seem to find any available 50k PRG bonus now, that would've been sweet!

Thanks for the tip about contacting Capital One's EO to do a product change! I tried to do it via a regular CSR and was declined. But I guess I'll wait a while!

@Aarvard: I think I'll pay for the $1 trial. But thank you, that's awesome to hear!

@Anonymous: Ah I see! That includes the Green card right? I was thinking of holding off on other cards with sign-up bonuses if they're not at their possible "maximum", but I do want to get an Amex first to start building history with them regardless of what card it is, which was why I'm thinking of the Green. I believe the PRG was at a 50k signup bonus last month, but it's now back down to 25k from what I can see.

Try to clear cache and open the site in incognito mode/private brosing. That's how I got 50k bonus offer for PRG.

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally got a FICO score (732)! Can I apply for an Amex?

@Aarvard wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous: Thank you! I can't seem to find any available 50k PRG bonus now, that would've been sweet!

Thanks for the tip about contacting Capital One's EO to do a product change! I tried to do it via a regular CSR and was declined. But I guess I'll wait a while!

@Aarvard: I think I'll pay for the $1 trial. But thank you, that's awesome to hear!

@Anonymous: Ah I see! That includes the Green card right? I was thinking of holding off on other cards with sign-up bonuses if they're not at their possible "maximum", but I do want to get an Amex first to start building history with them regardless of what card it is, which was why I'm thinking of the Green. I believe the PRG was at a 50k signup bonus last month, but it's now back down to 25k from what I can see.

Try to clear cache and open the site in incognito mode/private brosing. That's how I got 50k bonus offer for PRG.

Seconded. I had a direct link bookmarked that went straight to the application and had the 50k offer 100% of the time but I couldn't find it. The best thing to do now is to use the link I PMed you and keep trying until it pops up. It popped up for me on Internet Explorer (private browsing) after 3 times. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.