First time with app regret..Cap 1 Venture App

tag
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

Re: First time with app regret..Cap 1 Venture App

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@stagefoursurvivor wrote:

Uhhhh...it isn't clear WHAT you did? No lender will delete INQs if you choose to cancel the app - OP applied, received a 7-10 day notice pending verification. Nothing has been stated about requesting deletion of INQS. This was pretty clear to me..... Smiley Indifferent

Did you app for anything? Did you verify any app info? Were you approved/declined? - Please review answers above

The only thing clear is your own indecision/remorse...WTH? - Not exactly accurate

OP if your having appliers remorse its not the end of the world Smiley Happy Yes, you took three HP with the application but at least you've realized you may not want this card or to deal with Cap Ones inadequate customer service before an official approval. Usually it seems a verification request results in approval but I wouldnt bet on that being an absolute guarantee. At this point since your application is still pending I believe its worth a try to call and ask them to cancel it, if thats what you want to do. Personally, I agree with you on Arrival being the better card Smiley Tongue GL if you decide to apply for it later

I wouldnt add Cap One to my wallet again for all the tea in China and a 20k+ limit!

Amen!! Not even $100k!!! Smiley Mad

You all are really making me laugh at work. smileylol: We joke but it's so serious haha Smiley LOL! Thanks everyone again for your input. Smiley Happy

2/26/15: TU Fico (BarclayCard)- 721
2/18/15: EQ (CK)- 668
2/26/15: EX (EX.com)- 706

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.