Did you mean: 

From $8k to $24k!!! Still Looking

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: From $8k to $24k!!! Still Looking

@ecxpa wrote:

@Journeygod wrote:

I just received a major CLI of $24k on my Citi card. My scores are between 730-740. I'm planning a small app spree in about 2 months after 2 years of steady gardening.
Does anyone know of any cards that are likely to match or come close to my highest limit?

I'm only asking for opinions based on you guys personal experiences, not hard facts (nobody can give that). Just opinions on which cards are likely to do it.

I'm not really concerned wether they're rewards or BT offers, I just need additional business capital, so any cards you think of, please tell me.

Note: I've hit my max with Citi, so I can't get another of their cards. And I'm pretty sure I read that Cap One doesn't do limit matching.

Any others guys & gals?

I'm all ears...

Thanks in advance!

So do you need more credit or cash for your business........kinda sounds like you need a line of credit.

sorry missed the business part

Apply for Citi AA Business (bet you are not maxed out!)

Barclay business

Capital One I would still do venture and whatever else you might be pre-qual for (2 at same time) buesiness reports to personal so just take personal cards.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Journeygod wrote:

Yeah, an HP. I'm sure i got lucky. I'll take a look at Penfed or some other CU. Thanks!

You can wait until a new limit reports to the CRA and then you can apply for Penfed or NASA, they could match CITI or give you higher limits.

Message 12 of 16
Journeygod
Regular Contributor

Thanks. They all sound like great ideas! Chase, Amex, Penfed, NASA and Cap One Venture. 

Message 13 of 16
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Bank of America 

Message 14 of 16
Journeygod
Regular Contributor

Took everyone's advice and opened a Penfed account. I app'd for the Penfed Visa first and was instantly approved for $17,000.

Other suggestions were Bank of America, Capital One Venture, Amex and Chase:

Question: Is one Amex card more likely to do limit matching than another?

I had my eye on the Delta Gold Rewards but it seems like people get really good limits with Amex BCP. I can't figure it out.

Same with Chase.

Any suggestions?

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

With Amex, even if it's not great, it's fairly common to request and receive a 3x CLI upon receipt of the card.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.