cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got rejected with a 811 credit score!

tag
captain9
Established Member

Re: Got rejected with a 811 credit score!

@firefox100 wrote:

This does not make sence, last year I was approved for the Altitude go card with 1 inquiry and more then 18 accounts. You may want to open a checking account or another deposit product with US bank that may help. If you need the bonus to fund a trip, you have problems. it is nice to open a new account for the bonus when you have large charge comming up.

Whats your score? And thats what I meant, I have a trip coming, so would like to get some cash backs on it. 

I was looking to open a DD account with them, just gotta wait till I juice HSBC's bonus checking for now....

790s credit score. 10+ cards. 100k + CLs. 1% Utilization. On chase's hit list. I was captain5-8 and now 9, because I cant reset the password on this site easily. Horrible UI please update, its been 4 years since Ive been on this site.
Message 11 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@firefox100 wrote:

This does not make sence, last year I was approved for the Altitude go card with 1 inquiry and more then 18 accounts. You may want to open a checking account or another deposit product with US bank that may help. If you need the bonus to fund a trip, you have problems. it is nice to open a new account for the bonus when you have large charge comming up.

You didn't open 18 accounts in one year.

I don't even see what 18 accounts on the report have to do with accounts opened in the past 12 months. 

So yeah, it makes perfect sense. 

Message 12 of 13
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Wow, rejected with a score of 811 is really a bummer . . . Hoping that you can possibly get approved on a recon!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.