cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the Amazon Store Credit Approved and when I went to order Ask Do I want to Apply for the Visa!?

tag
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Got the Amazon Store Credit Approved and when I went to order Ask Do I want to Apply for the Visa!?

So I applied a few days ago for the Amazon Store Credit and was approved for $600.00.  I just went on tonight to break in my new credit and when I went to my shopping cart on the top it said "Robert Get the Amazon.Com Rewards Visa Card and get $30.00 off instantly!  Would this be a prequalify type deal or is this something they would normally do?  I don't want to use another HP, but this is tempting!  HELP!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got the Amazon Store Credit Approved and when I went to order Ask Do I want to Apply for the Vis

@robertkinder wrote:

So I applied a few days ago for the Amazon Store Credit and was approved for $600.00.  I just went on tonight to break in my new credit and when I went to my shopping cart on the top it said "Robert Get the Amazon.Com Rewards Visa Card and get $30.00 off instantly!  Would this be a prequalify type deal or is this something they would normally do?  I don't want to use another HP, but this is tempting!  HELP!

No. Just marketing.

Message 2 of 3
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Re: Got the Amazon Store Credit Approved and when I went to order Ask Do I want to Apply for the Vis

Nixon wrote:

robertkinder wrote:

No. Just marketing.

Ok, thanks for throwing me back into the garden!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.