Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC CREDIT CARD

tag
blackfines1
Contributor

HSBC CREDIT CARD

I'm HSBC Premier Client , Appl for HSBC CC 11/18, Equifax was frozen so next day inquiry on experian ( 768 fico 8 /  773 fico 9 )

11/22 call 866-970-5029 HSBC service was really awful. Got transfer 4 to 5 times ( cannot find appl) . Look like they have outsourced ID verification to a company name ZOOT ( https://zootsolutions.com ) Sent the requested Doc  Still waiting to hear from them. hopefully something will come of it

HSBC_app.jpghsbc_premier.jpgenhsbc_inq.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC CREDIT CARD

@blackfines1 I hope this turns out well for you. There are many horror stories about HSBC Verification on here. I see you are a premier client with them. Any particular reason? I would say look into BOA Preferred Rewards or Chase Private Client. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 2 of 7
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Hope it's a success!

Message 3 of 7
blackfines1
Contributor

I do  have a personal checking and business account with BOA ( gold preferred )

Message 4 of 7
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I'm pretty sure their CC operations right now is a sea of confusion due to all clients in the process of being transitioned to Citizens or Cathay Bank, or in your case as a Premier client over to HSBC Wealth Centers.

Here's hoping your loyalty is justified when the dust settles and the migrations are complete.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 7
Curious_George2
Valued Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

I'm pretty sure their CC operations right now is a sea of confusion due to all clients in the process of being transitioned to Citizens or Cathay Bank, or in your case as a Premier client over to HSBC Wealth Centers.

Here's hoping your loyalty is justified when the dust settles and the migrations are complete.

I'm not yet persuaded those categories capture all clients. I've seen & heard nothing so far about my fate. Starting to feel like Mackaulay Culkin's character in Home Alone. No idea what's ahead. Hopefully it's hilarious hijinks and Joe Pesci is involved!

Back on topic, good luck OP! 

Message 6 of 7
blackfines1
Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

@blackfines1 I hope this turns out well for you. There are many horror stories about HSBC Verification on here. I see you are a premier client with them. Any particular reason? I would say look into BOA Preferred Rewards or Chase Private Client. 

Look like I'm a BOA Platinum Preferred client, did not even realized that I'm platinum...
Too busy waiting for ZOOT (with chicken or a dog barking in the background) Smiley Very Happy
doing SSA verification 

platinum.jpg

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.