Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Honors Ascend approval odds

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hilton Honors Ascend approval odds

I am wanting to apply for the Amex Hilton Honors Ascend to hopefully get their 100,000 point SUB. I think the offers ends near the end of June. What might my odds be of being approved with Fico 8 680, AAoA approx 9 months and was approved for a Barclays Apply Rewards VISA 2 weeks ago?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Re: Hilton Honors Ascend approval odds

Have you tried the AmEx pre-approval page? It is generally pretty reliable. Double check the APR. If its a single diget (or small range) then you should be good to go. If its a wide range, then its a variable. As always, YMMV.

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have yet to get anything to come up on Amex’s preapproval page. Guess I’ll just keep working at raining my scores and hope I see an offer soon
Message 3 of 7
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

In my humble opinion, and i don't know why, BUT the higher AF card has a better chance approval, i would apply for the Aspire one which also has 100,000 SUB.

You can always check you score via the Experian  website for free and that is the SAME EXACT score that AMEX uses.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

681 Experian
Message 5 of 7
redpat
Senior Contributor

You should be fine w/ an approval and a starting limit of 1k - 3k.

It appears Amex likes thin files and there are DPs of Amex Delta gold and ED getting approved w/ lower scores.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Hilton Honors Ascend CLI

Does anyone know if the Amex Hilton Honors Aspire CLI works the same way for 3X?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.