Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot Mailer

Got a letter in the mail from Home Depot (Citi) stating i've been pre-selected to apply with a reference number. The bottom of the page states the apr range can go from 17.99% to 26.99% but when I flip it over to the consumer credit disclosures it gives me a direct 17.99% APR. Does this give high indications of an approval? 

I don't really need this card, or really like the offerings.. Lowes is way better. But would like to just know for now & future reference if I should ever get this mailer again and have a change of card status. 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Home Depot Mailer

It's simply a marketing/invite offer, regardless of any code or reference # inclusive of the opt-out language.  Alternatively, a better method to gauge the odds for a potential approval is to use the pre-qualifying portal at the Home Depot website for the card.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

It's simply a marketing/invite offer, regardless of any code or reference # inclusive of the opt-out language.  Alternatively, a better method to gauge the odds for a potential approval is to use the pre-qualifying portal at the Home Depot website for the card.

Good call

10_24_20_02_14.png

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Good call

10_24_20_02_14.png

And, if you wanted your own Lowe's CC (unless you're content as an AU), Lowe's just recently introduced a pre-qualification tool on their website under the Lowes CC section.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.