cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many CSP can I apply for and approved?

tag
codesingh
Regular Contributor

How many CSP can I apply for and approved?

Hi All,

Coming back here after I have gardened for 3 years now! Yes I am proud and encourage you to hold on tight on your gardening plans.

It pays of good!

My question is: I have CSP from 2014 or 2015, never applied for the same card or the reserve. I know for reserve I have to wait for 24 months of not having a CSP. But can I apply for a second CSP though? Any pointer?

Thanks,

Code

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: How many CSP can I apply for and approved?

You have to wait 48 months.

You can only have one card in Sapphire family at the time.

Why are you trying to open one if you already have it? 

If this is about getting another SUB,  you will need to PC current card to another Chase core card, wait about a month, then apply for another one.

Or, close the one you have, wait a month, then apply. 

There are no guarantees you'd get approved again, so pick your option carefully 

Message 2 of 3
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: How many CSP can I apply for and approved?

You also have to account for eligibilty to collect the SUB is based on 48 months after you collected the previous one, not 48 months after you acquired the previous card. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.