cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How solid are Lowes Prequal? Got a prequal then 7-10 day message.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How solid are Lowes Prequal? Got a prequal then 7-10 day message.

Are Lowe's prequalifications pretty solid? Here's a screenshot of what I got with an APR. Then went to a screen that said I'll get a response in 7-10 days. So I guess I didn't get "denied", but we all know what 7-10 usually means Smiley Tonguelowes_pre_approved.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How solid are Lowes Prequal? Got a prequal then 7-10 day message.

If I remember correctly my attempt at Lowe's Prequalifier offered me a $2900SL, I imagine that was a pretty strong indicator for me since it offered a CL? 🤔  Though I ended up pulling on a Cap1 Platinum $3500SL (I know 3 HPs was treacherous) to play it safe for now until my score grows a bit more. I also prequalified for delta Amex's but I chickened out on those too 😁 

I'm sorry that I don't have a clear answer for you, but from my reading around here the "7-10 days" is a good indication of a denial as you learned as well. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Are Lowe's prequalifications pretty solid? Here's a screenshot of what I got with an APR. Then went to a screen that said I'll get a response in 7-10 days. So I guess I didn't get "denied", but we all know what 7-10 usually means Smiley Tonguelowes_pre_approved.jpg

Very very very solid if you used the pre qual site and it said you were pre approved.   If you just applied and got the 7-10 message will probably mean you're denied

Message 3 of 4
creditguy86
Contributor

You're probably approved, might be some verification needed. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.