Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyatt 30 day review

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyatt 30 day review

Hyatt credit card has been on my wishlist for a long time. Tonight I finally pulled trigger and got 30 day review message. Hopefully this is not a denial, and more hopefully my other accounts not get shut down by Chase. Currently having 3 chase cards, the latest one opened in October last year. 0/3, 2/6, 5/12, 8/24, Pulled TU, Score 784. Fingers crossed!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Hyatt 30 day review

Good Luck!!!  aaa1 Good Luck.gif

Fingers crossed for you..

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

You can check the status of your application via the automated line.   Some applications are instant approvals while others yield the 30-day response (additional processing/verification or denial).

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Pikaboo-icu and FinStar. It's been three days. If I remembered correctly, the application of my last Chase card was approved the same day as I submitted the application. I plan to use this new card this Saturday to make a big purchase--paying $3,000 (+ cash) for a new car Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

What does the automated line yield as of today? Is it the 2 week response or 7-10 days?

If it's still in the processing stages, it's highly doubtful you might get it by Saturday. If approved, and AFAIK, they still have to link your loyalty information.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The automated line says I'll be notified within 30 days in the mail about the decision, neither 3 weeks nor 7-10 days. Right, it did take time to link the loyalty information for my Marriott card last time, but they expedited my card per my request. I will try to call once I get approved. Hoppefully they will expedite too this time.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.