Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I got the itch

Yes, US bank was instant.
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you consider the wells fargo propel card? I am eyeing that one here pretty soon i think after a few other premium cards go through

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call underwriting, tomorrow. Explain you were instant approved and would like to give them more business than a $1k limit can withstand.  Ask for reconsideration - it can’t hurt.  

They’re extremely easy to deal with.  Promise. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already receive 4% on dining with my gold and soon to be 5% on transportation with the Cash+. Not sure if the propel will be the right fit
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suggested this in another thread, but it’s also relevant here and worth mentioning: since you’re establishing yourself with USB, it’s a really good idea to open a deposit account with the bank as well.  They really take well to customers who utilize more than just their credit products. Plus, with the gold checking, as long as you have a credit card open, the $14.95 monthly account fee, is waived. Win/Win. 

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s something to consider. Learned so much from this forum. Thankful to have members that share their knowledge/experiences.

I’m going to call US Bank the next few days. I just got approved for the Costco Citi card with a $6k SL so hopefully US Bank can work with me.

Looks like I’ll be in the garden this year and hopefilly I don’t get the itch anytime soon.
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. Congrats & GL. Report back.
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off the phone with the UR and unfortunately since I was instantly approved for $1k, it’ll require another HP if I’d like them to reconsider an CLI. Lady who assisted me was more than helpful but with multiple HP these past couple days, not sure if I’d want another.
Message 28 of 29
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just got off the phone with the UR and unfortunately since I was instantly approved for $1k, it’ll require another HP if I’d like them to reconsider an CLI. Lady who assisted me was more than helpful but with multiple HP these past couple days, not sure if I’d want another.

I just got my Cash+ in September and went through a similar process. However, they were willing to put in a request for a higher CL with no HP. Maybe HUCA. 

[2/2019]
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.