cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not applied for credit cards since last week!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have not applied for credit cards since last week!

I'm bouncing off the walls... I can't even think of anything somewhat useful right now to get really...

I debtated Chevron hoping for Visa but Chevron has come at least $.20 cents more than 76 Gas most times here in SoCal and Banana Republic Visa but I have a Gap that I'm AU that neither of us have used in like 3 years or more so that seems pointless.

Belks - i could use it occassionally but it's just a store card so I wish I would get pre-approved for it instead of flat out apply and I wish it had a visa option if I was going to get it.

I can't find any useful business cards either!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have not applied for credit cards since last week!

@Creditaddict wrote:

I'm bouncing off the walls... I can't even think of anything somewhat useful right now to get really...

I debtated Chevron hoping for Visa but Chevron has come at least $.20 cents more than 76 Gas most times here in SoCal and Banana Republic Visa but I have a Gap that I'm AU that neither of us have used in like 3 years or more so that seems pointless.

Belks - i could use it occassionally but it's just a store card so I wish I would get pre-approved for it instead of flat out apply and I wish it had a visa option if I was going to get it.

Up for a challenge? Do you have a Sallie Mae yet? Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I'm hitting 6 months on the 23rd I think on my rewards card... 

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I'm hitting 6 months on the 23rd I think on my rewards card... 

Well there ya go! Challenge yourself with a SM WMC. Smiley Happy

They're giving out $25 on first purchase and $50 extra when you put $1,000 thru it.

Message 4 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Simmion's First IMO if you want a real challenge with your inquiresSmiley Happy.  And boggle there minds at the same time

Message 5 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

lets not get crazy!

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Simmion's First IMO if you want a real challenge with your inquiresSmiley Happy.  And boggle there minds at the same time

What if he doesn't wanna buy a mattress? Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

What if he doesn't wanna buy a mattress? Smiley Very Happy

Ok maybe I spelled it wrong, out of my league, but you all knew what i meantSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

So off subject CA, I thought you worked out all your EQ problem, last time I looked your EQ scores was around 690 now i see it at 628ish?  Baddie reshow or inquires? Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So off subject CA, I thought you worked out all your EQ problem, last time I looked your EQ scores was around 690 now i see it at 628ish?  Baddie reshow or inquires? Smiley Tongue

HAHA, worked out... I filed a complaint with whatever that agency is called and it's not been escalated because Equifax responded there typical BS way and I believe the huge score drop came from Equifax being cute by updating and changing every so slightly the charge offs that I have been disputing for GE (ge considers them paid in full for less than full balance - NOT CHARGED OFF)

I unlocked the report for 2 days last week when I grabbed up my Neiman Marcus and Saks... I'll update my EQ report score again when I get the Saks denial... the super high score came from DCU but then they denied me so i don't know. otherwise it's in lock down and no one is seeing it... I hate them and if I had any real cash laying around I would battle them in court until the day I died... I really can't express on the board HOW far my hatred goes towards the company! they have been the thorn in my side since my BK and they always run 20-50+ points... at one point they were over 100 points different from my other credit reports.... ALWAYS ALWAYS the last to hold on to anything bad, the last to update payments on accounts... I mean I literally have accounts that still have not updated for 2-3 months, I have accoutns reporting opening last week that have been open for 2-3 months on my other credit reports, they removed almost ALL of my old accounts so my AA on EQ is like 2 years and it's almost 6 or something on EX, the list is endless and im only fighting them on the GE accounts and 1 Target account and the BK, I gave up on them actually reporting my current accounts correctly or on time.

the only thing they manage to update instantly is inquries and when i get to many they delete accounts to make room for inquiries!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.