cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not applied for credit cards since last week!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I have not applied for credit cards since last week!

@Creditaddict wrote:
And UMBis pretty conservative and I was declined for a card a few months back

I'll keep trying Creditaddict, please don't beat me... Smiley Tongue   ok, maybe just a tad  Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict.. i read somewhere that you "miss your Nordys" card.. What happened to it? I was thinking of going in store and trying for the Visa Siggy

Message 22 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Creditaddict.. i read somewhere that you "miss your Nordys" card.. What happened to it? I was thinking of going in store and trying for the Visa Siggy

I had lost it in my bk but I just got a "store" Nordy back a couple months!!! so excited to be back in with them and can't wait to get the Visa!

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had lost it in my bk but I just got a "store" Nordy back a couple months!!! so excited to be back in with them and can't wait to get the Visa!

Ohhh! Thats awesome that you got back in with them! They're hard enough to get in with since they are so sensitive let alone after a bk! Good for you

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.