cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I have finally hit excellent credit!

tag
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

I think I have finally hit excellent credit!

I recieved an pre qual app today from BOA for a mastercard with a 13.24%APR. I have never had an offer with this low of an APR. I started rebuilding credit in 2008 with numerous baddies (have all fallen off) and a low score of 500's. I am now at scores between 743-756, no lates since 2008, 18 accounts and a UTI of 23% (A bonus should be in my account tomorrow and then I can pay down my highest balance which will bring it under 10%). Its amazing what hard work, budgeting and time can accomplish. Now if I can just get and answer on my chase Disney app (20 days and counting, Robo lady still saying  weeks) then I am gardening as I will have what I need. Next Spring new car with best interest rate I can get!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think I have finally hit excellent credit!

It's a great feeling. Well done!

Message 2 of 7
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

That's a great accomplishment. Smiley Happy  

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! You definitely have earned it!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, a great feeling!  Congrats on those scores!  Woman Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@belle6m2k wrote:

I recieved an pre qual app today from BOA for a mastercard with a 13.24%APR. I have never had an offer with this low of an APR. I started rebuilding credit in 2008 with numerous baddies (have all fallen off) and a low score of 500's. I am now at scores between 743-756, no lates since 2008, 18 accounts and a UTI of 23% (A bonus should be in my account tomorrow and then I can pay down my highest balance which will bring it under 10%). Its amazing what hard work, budgeting and time can accomplish. Now if I can just get and answer on my chase Disney app (20 days and counting, Robo lady still saying  weeks) then I am gardening as I will have what I need. Next Spring new car with best interest rate I can get!

Congrats on the milestone..almost makes you want to just head down to walgreens, buy a pack of gold star stickers, and wear 1 a day until they run out lol a sort of restrained jubilation

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!  That is awesome and def a great success story.. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.