cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think chase HP my ex fico score and got a wrong score.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think chase HP my ex fico score and got a wrong score.

OP, there are some images in that album that are not appropriate for this audience, please upload to tinypic or somewhere else that lets you post a single image. 

Also, seeing your score alone isn’t enough. In order to help you, we need to see the entire letter with your personal information blanked out. 

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for advice.

and here is my ex fico:

http://tinypic.com/r/2ew0f3b/9

here is my freedom card declined letter with CARS score:

http://tinypic.com/r/154et5i/9

here is my chase checking account declined letter with "ex" score:

http://tinypic.com/r/2hmzddf/9

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

So they denied for your account age and then how many accounts you have added in both the last 24 months and the last 3 months. 

Basically if you want a card with them, head to the garden and let your accounts age. 

Checking was denied for identity verification, you may be able to get around that by going into a branch to open the account and providing them with all the necessary documentation. 

The Experian score they used has a scale up to 900 which means it isn’t your FICO 8 but rather another score. 

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your thoughts.

There are two main points that I am not sure about:
What does garden mean?
When the previous application failed, recon people asked me to fax my ssn card to chase. A few days later they confirmed that they had received my fax, but they were rejected. So when I try to apply for a chase checking account, do they still need to verify my identity?

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Garden means stop doing things that open new tradelines or result in a hard pull on your credit report and just letting your profile age and your scores go up. 

As for Chase’s identity verification, they can be real sticklers about this from what I have read. The general consensus seems to be to try to open accounts in a branch rather than online. There have been complaints of people sending their verification documentation in and then still having their applications for a deposit account denied for verification. 

Opening in a branch is a hassle but it’s far less likely to get kicked by security for verification reasons since you are there in person with your required documents in hand. 

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank all of you guys, these answers almost cleared what I want to know about what chase did.

I think I'll leave chase some months and don't apply anything and waiting for my credit growing.

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a wise choice! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 28
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

If possible grow for 6 months minimum without touching 1 year would be ideal but that is harder to do than some people realize 

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.