Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I went for one more

tag
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

I went for one more

Ok, so I was supposed to be headed back to my corner in the garden. But, of course, I got sidetracked. I had taken two pulls on TU , and one pull on eq, for my recent spree. So I said what the heck, take one for Ex on the way back in the garden. I joined Andrews fcu back in August and I know they pull Experian. So I apped for the titanium visa signature. The suggested level of credit to apply was good, not excellent, so I went for it. I asked for 15$k and got this message below. 33FF6E86-2DE2-4A67-8ED1-39DAFF1036BB.jpegSo now I'm waiting for a call from them to see what they want to verify. After this, no matter which way this goes, I'm in the garden until I'm 0/24. Anyways,wish me luck.

Starting Fico Scores:November 2019

Current Fico Scores: January 6, 2021
Goal Scores: 700 across all three
13 REPLIES 13
cahoot2005
Valued Member

Re: I went for one more

watching this thread for what they require POI.  Pandemic has my pay a little weird right now but smoothing out...they are on my radar...

Are they HP for joining?

Message 2 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulatons on your pre-approval!

I'll drop this link here while you are on your way back to the garden. Smiley Tongue

The "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BmoreBull  you have this!! I'll be watching for the follow-up and all of the DP's!! THEN, I'll be looking for you here in the garden!! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 14
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@BmoreBull  you have this!! I'll be watching for the follow-up and all of the DP's!! THEN, I'll be looking for you here in the garden!! Smiley Wink

Thanks as usual for the good vibes. Yes, I'm going into the garden for a very long time after this. I'll update as soon as I hear something back from them. 

Message 5 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@BmoreBull wrote:

Ok, so I was supposed to be headed back to my corner in the garden. But, of course, I got sidetracked. I had taken two pulls on TU , and one pull on eq, for my recent spree. So I said what the heck, take one for Ex on the way back in the garden. I joined Andrews fcu back in August and I know they pull Experian. So I apped for the titanium visa signature. The suggested level of credit to apply was good, not excellent, so I went for it. I asked for 15$k and got this message below. 33FF6E86-2DE2-4A67-8ED1-39DAFF1036BB.jpegSo now I'm waiting for a call from them to see what they want to verify. After this, no matter which way this goes, I'm in the garden until I'm 0/24. Anyways,wish me luck.

Good luckSmiley Happy

Trying to go 0/24 is kinda like deciding which mask you want to wear each daySmiley Wink. Eventually you will choose a different style😆

Message 6 of 14
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats!! Good luck on the outcome!!! 👍🏻 

Message 7 of 14
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

When you get the urge, just do the IKEA Prequalify. It might quell the need lol

Message 8 of 14
Sax2610
Contributor

Good luck 👍 and congratulations 👏 

Message 9 of 14
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

Well, I got a call from them today and it was a denial. I'm not upset seeing as I did just get three other cards. They stated too many inquiries and a recent or past delinquency. The only delinquency is a paid charge off from 2018. I do understand the too many inquiries thing though. Going to just sit my but in the garden and grow what I have. Thanks everybody for the well wishes, but this one wasn't meant to be. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.