IHG Rewards credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IHG Rewards credit card

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Faust wrote:

Yes, they should be added to your account. Just add in your existing membership number to the application.

Also, currently the best promotion for the IHG credit card is one that gives you 80,000 points after spending 1,000$ in 3 months. Just search for it and it should pop up. Been posted about in several forums/blogs.

What exactly does 80K pts get you? Smiley Tongue

Well, I know just yesterday I was looking at a Holiday Inn Express room for 20K points or $135 pre tax. So around $500 cash value?

I see.

I don't have an EX pull to burn anyway, lol. But thanks for the info.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried the flyertalk link posted on this site and via a blog for the 80,000 bonus points, and it seems to be dead Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did a bit of searching and found a link that worked...instantly apporved for the card with a $5,000 CL and the 80,000 bonus points! Thanks again for the heads up on this offer! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did a bit of searching and found a link that worked...instantly apporved for the card with a $5,000 CL and the 80,000 bonus points! Thanks again for the heads up on this offer! Smiley Happy

How about a link for those of us with inquiring minds. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here you go: https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=F7RX&CELL=6CXW&AFFID=&CLICK=&CID=&PROMO=DF01

It doesn't have a landing or offer page.  Just takes you straight to the application, but I called chase shortly after being approved and the rep confirmed the 80k offer. Heres the original link where I got the info from http://runningwithmiles.boardingarea.com/current-ihg-80k-card-option/

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you think guys? Should I poke the barclays bear and app this? Lol...
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.