cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Citi's 6-month CLI rule firm?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: Is Citi's 6-month CLI rule firm?

@BBS:Remember I said I had a Citi thing going? Well, took a HP to manually move most of my Simplicity CL to my DC. I thought they were gonna consider an increase at the same time but they apparently didn’t, as all they did was move the CL. Can’t complain but I wouldn’t repeat it. I should have waited on SP CLI.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated DEC'19.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new accounts, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 21 of 23
Valued Member

Yup! A couple of weeks ago I applied for a CLI and was denied for it being too soon. I've had the card about 3 months.
Message 22 of 23
Contributor

After being decline for a credit increases, i called up to make sure it was a soft pull because i recently received a increase ( less than 2 months). I spoke with a representative yesterday, she said the reason i was denied because I needed to wait 6 months before I could apply again. I request another increase in June. BTW, I find paying my balance in full every month has given me credit increases on all my card
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 697
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.