cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is USAlliance sensitive to new accounts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is USAlliance sensitive to new accounts?

Their rep totally avoided my request, but answered some other stuff thoroughly. Would love to have a 3pt/3% unicorn card lol.

Thank you for contacting USAlliance Financial.  My name is ***** and it is my pleasure to assist you today.

I am enlightened to hear of your interest in products and services! When you establish membership we do a hard pull on your credit and we use Experian for both memberships and our loans. We use an updated Experian model for the FICO score . We do utilize Chexsystem for new Membership to fully identify you. When a hard pull is done at USAlliance, that report is good for any services you would like to apply for,within 30 days. The maximum amount for an unsecured line of credit is up to $20,000 based on a review of credit and income. Decision on loan products is based on your credit report, is not based on membership. If you have any further questions I will be more than happy to answer them!

We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to meet your financial needs.  If you require further assistance, please email us again or call our Member Services department at (800) 431-2754 Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm EST.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is USAlliance sensitive to new accounts?

Probably more so than AOD

Methinks* USAlliance is a bit more like a bank than CU

*denied by USAlliance for soup of any kind

Message 2 of 3
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Is USAlliance sensitive to new accounts?

To some extent it is profile and relationship-specific but there is sensitivity to new accounts.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.