cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the iron still hot for the Venture ?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the iron still hot for the Venture ?!

I'm not applying for it but since I'm prequaled for it , I wonder if I would also take home a 10k cl ! I wouldn't want to apply to find out they can't even match my 7.5k with Barclay ! Also is there a difference between the No AF and the AF ?! 

Citi Double Cash 1k, CSP 5k , Chase United 5k , BOFA Cash 4.5k , Discover it 1k , Chase Slate 2k , Chase Freedom 1k , Hilton Amex 3k , U.S. Airways 7.5k , Amazon Store $500
Gardening from now on last app 2/10/2015

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is the iron still hot for the Venture ?!

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not applying for it but since I'm prequaled for it , I wonder if I would also take home a 10k cl ! I wouldn't want to apply to find out they can't even match my 7.5k with Barclay ! Also is there a difference between the No AF and the AF ?! 

Citi Double Cash 1k, CSP 5k , Chase United 5k , BOFA Cash 4.5k , Discover it 1k , Chase Slate 2k , Chase Freedom 1k , Hilton Amex 3k , U.S. Airways 7.5k , Amazon Store $500

About $59 Smiley Tongue   Venture One, I think,is 1.5 miles and smaller initial bonus.

Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you'd get 10K.

Also Venture has better chance of higher limit and while it has AF it can be PC'd after a year.

Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture one, you get 1.25 miles
Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just read the posts bout the rejuvenated miles by discover ! Now idk what to do ! 

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just read the posts bout the rejuvenated miles by discover ! Now idk what to do ! 

When in doubt, Garden.

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irv aren't you gardening? didnt you start a thread to get people to join you?

Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When in doubt, Garden.

Exactly what you should do

Message 8 of 30
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Yes, Irv, you started a thread about 3 days ago that you wanted people to join you with a 6 month gardening pact.

As it has been 3 days and not 6 months, it doesn't really matter if the Venture is still hot. You're gardening, remember?

If you're gonna jump on every bandwagon, it will never work out to garden. Just wait. Neither the Venture, nor the new Discover card are going anywhere. I want the new Discover card but I'm not breaking my gardening for it. It isn't going anywhere.

Patience!

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Yes, Irv, you started a thread about 3 days ago that you wanted people to join you with a 6 month gardening pact.

As it has been 3 days and not 6 months, it doesn't really matter if the Venture is still hot. You're gardening, remember?

If you're gonna jump on every bandwagon, it will never work out to garden. Just wait. Neither the Venture, nor the new Discover card are going anywhere. I want the new Discover card but I'm not breaking my gardening for it. It isn't going anywhere.

Patience!

Agreed.  I also think OP just likes new threads because If I can count, he/she must have started like 20 threads already. A little bit of research can go a long way for example the AF Version and the non AF Version.

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.