Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this some sort of joke?!

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Is this some sort of joke?!

2mq8gux

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 21 of 43
FlaDude
Established Contributor

@Vu wrote:

The UW that approved your application must be one of the contributor here on this forum Smiley Happy

My guess is that he/she gave 2 weeks notice 2 weeks ago and is going out with a bang.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 22 of 43
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Wow. A lot of negativity in this thread

Congrats OP

Message 23 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with Congratulations OP on the approval. It's a monster no doubt. You've had your secured card for a year now and the CR for awhile.. Building a new relationship and obviously it has paid off. Thanks for the share and gives hope to a lot of people. 

Although an approval like this is more rare, we have seen them before and it goes to show that it is the TOTAL credit file and Navy doesn't just refer to a score to determine risk. In this case, it worked out in your favor. The past is the past, leave it there and take this approval and let it work for you as you work towards a mortgage!!

Again, Congratulations. What an awesome approval!!

Cheers

Message 24 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome story and starting CL. Good for you!

Message 25 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cali-Alli - are you able to log onto your account and check? You should see the new account with the available balance. Let us know!
Message 26 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

contratulations! Like the first comment said, so what if they made a mistake Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 28 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

ArsenalGunner,

I’ve been checking every hour since the approval message. Still nothing. I’m trying not to get my hopes up until I see the account. For my secured card it took a couple days to show up. I’ll update if it’s not there Monday. Then it really might have been some sick joke.
Message 29 of 43
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Cali_alli,

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Out of curiosity, are the CO’s and collections paid off?

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.