Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jarad/Kay approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jarad/Kay approval?

Applied for both Jared/Kay cards because I was prequalified and got sent a 7-10 business letter right away! Says I need to wait for the letter for further verification before they can make a decision. Does it sound like they just need maybe my SS card and ID? Every card I've applied for and been approved for has needed me to submit ID and SS card but never had to wait for a letter. Score is 612 barely and hard inquires. 9% UTI

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Jarad/Kay approval?

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the forums.

That's a pretty standard message for most Comenity CCs.  The outcome can be 50/50.  Just wait until you receive the letter to determine whether any additional information may be required.

Message 2 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied for both Jared/Kay cards because I was prequalified and got sent a 7-10 business letter right away! Says I need to wait for the letter for further verification before they can make a decision. Does it sound like they just need maybe my SS card and ID? Every card I've applied for and been approved for has needed me to submit ID and SS card but never had to wait for a letter. Score is 612 barely and hard inquires. 9% UTI

my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gifGood Luck OP ..!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Years ago when Kay's had issues with verifying they would require you to go to a store and show your driver's license. I'm not sure if they still do that though

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.