cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Barclay Cards, travel reward cards options , approval chances?

tag
gdbnewbie

JetBlue Barclay Cards, travel reward cards options , approval chances?

I fly Jetblue for business and pleasure unless they don't go to the destination needed.

Idealy either JB or JB plus card via Barclays would be the first choice but score and history probably won't allow it.

If I can't get either of the JB cards what other travel reward cards would you suggest that transfer to JB please (and I might qualify for)?

Exp = 703, Equi = 696, TU = 708

CU = 2%, 7%, 9%

4 open and 1 closed account on TU and EQ,  2 CC = one is secured, opened and exc. pmt, on-time pay 18 months. other cc just opened unsecure $400 limit - no balance,  Car loan - exceptional pmt. on time since Feb. 2017, home mtg = on- time since Oct. 2016. missed payments prior to this date.  Zero inquiries it says but the 2 cards are within the last 24 months. Closed acct is BOA 2011 -exceptionally payment history

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JetBlue Barclay Cards, travel reward cards options , approval chances?

If you have zero inquiries and a score over 700 it's all but guaranteed. If you fly JetBlue exclusively, the plus is the better value.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should have a pretty good odd with the Barclays JetBlue card. Get the JetBlue Plus because the Sign up bonus is 60k miles for $1k spend at the moment. Its not that hard of a card to get. I got mine when my TU score was 654. My father was approved last week with only 10 months of credit history.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just gonna go ahead here and say good luck on your application! 🤞

Message 4 of 8
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just gonna go ahead here and say good luck on your application! 🤞

+1 Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Good luck !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 8
gdbnewbie

Got it with a $3,700 limit.  

Anyone know how/if to expedite receiving it??

Message 7 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval @gdbnewbie.  Well done.

You may want to contact them to see if expediting is an option which I believe incurs a fee for doing so. 

Locking this thread as you have been approved.  Feel free to start a new approval thread in the Approvals forum if you would like to do so. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.