cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just applied for the the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority pass (one to two weeks for a decision)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied for the the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority pass (one to two weeks for a decision)

So I applied for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority credit card last night and got a message "we are still reviewing your information and will let you know our decision soon". I called the reconsideration line and the guy told me they just needed to verify some information but it does mean I was denied. He told me that the department that handles that is close at the moment and to call back tomorrow. So I called in today and the guy said that he submitted my information to the appropriate people and I should recieve their decision in the mail within one to two weeks and he all is well I will recieve the card then. What does this mean??  

I was recently approved for the CSP back on December 15, 2018 and kind of went through the same thing but was approved over the phone. I didn't have to wait for a decision. Should I call back and try again to see if I can get an instant approval over the phone? 

I need your assistance community gurus!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Just applied for the the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority pass (one to two weeks for a decision)

You already called and talked to a person, best thing to do is wait for a decision.
Check the status number if you are impatient
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just applied for the the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority pass (one to two weeks for a decision)

This is exactly what happened to me. I called recon they transferred me to verification and I was approved.
I was nervous I would get denied.

Did you call back yet? Are you approved?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.