Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got Amex card App again ? Still prequalf on their website

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got Amex card App again ? Still prequalf on their website

Just got my Blue Cash Everyday Card !!!!! I am just so happy and thankful for all the input and help . Comes at  a time when the family may need it . Currently I only have two active accounts in my profile . A secured installment loan of $500 9 months old and AU , with CL of 13k . Amex pulled Exp when my score was 796 . They approved me for 12k !!! I do have a Positive closed account going back 29 years and AAofA 12.3 years . The two other inquires are BofA (appoved 5k)  and Chase (appoved 6k) . When I check the Amex site they say I am still prequalified for 3 other cards . Current score after 3 inqs is 778 no baddies whatsoever .

Wondering if I should try , as gardening will have to start at the end of the month when accounts start reporting ? Or am I pushing it in a second app with Amex , it seems they like me at this point .

Thanks everyone !!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just got Amex card App again ? Still prequalf on their website

If you really want another Amex go for it. Since you're a member any denial is SP only.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.