Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley is nutz!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Langley is nutz!

Several years ago Langley was a brief fruit of the month and it all went south quickly.

Most on these boards steered clear of Langley for awhile.

Lately some have had success and I figured maybe Langley had cleaned up their act.

i joined and then apped for a card.

App 1-Was told that Equifax was frozen. Fair enough. Equifax is stupid.

App 2-Was told it was incomplete

Spent parts of three days on the phone with Equifax (Ass whipping) condensing my file and correcting the split.

App 3-Apped via telephone 2.15 and Equifax successfully pulled. Received a notification from MyFICO of the pull. Was told it would be reviewed.

2.20 I received a secure message that Equifax is frozen so they withdrew my application.

something smells in this hen house

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Langley is nutz!

You're not alone there @woodyman100 😁

I had a similar experience because of the EQ 'splits' (nothing frozen though) and I'm not sure if they were accessing something else or the EQ file they received is still incomplete or inaccessible, despite the HP. 

Needless to say, I abandoned the ship, but they were nice enough to remove the HP (without me asking). Those poor souls tried 3x, but their gerbils gave up 😉

Interestingly enough, Citizens was able to access EQ right about the same time Langley was having issues 🤷‍♂️ 

Message 2 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Langley should withdraw the pull IMO

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

thats probably not going to happen!

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you just putting in a lift and then freezing EQ again when you're done? It's possible they are trying to SP for some reason when they review and that can't be done with a frozen report unless it's coded as an AR, which is not how most banks and CUs are going to code a request for credit. 

Message 5 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you just putting in a lift and then freezing EQ again when you're done? It's possible they are trying to SP for some reason when they review and that can't be done with a frozen report unless it's coded as an AR, which is not how most banks and CUs are going to code a request for credit. 

Because EQ sucks so bad I put in a permanent lift.

Received a letter confirming the action.

I went through all of the hassle to correct it so a mortgage broker could pull.

I have 96 inqs on EX

I have 85 inqs on TU

I have "2" on Eq now. Smiley Tongue

1from Langley and 1 from the Mortgage broker

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 6 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I'm going to leave $500 in there for a year or so and see if any prequals happen.

If not then i'll move onto the next pasture.

I complain about EQ, but we all know it's my fault it split 6 ways from SundaySmiley LOL

Screenshot this because i'll never mention it again!

@FinStar you are the best! You are always calm, supportive and know when to inject a bit of humor

@FinStar wrote:

You're not alone there @woodyman100 😁

I had a similar experience because of the EQ 'splits' (nothing frozen though) and I'm not sure if they were accessing something else or the EQ file they received is still incomplete or inaccessible, despite the HP. 

Needless to say, I abandoned the ship, but they were nice enough to remove the HP (without me asking). Those poor souls tried 3x, but their gerbils gave up 😉

Interestingly enough, Citizens was able to access EQ right about the same time Langley was having issues 🤷‍♂️ 

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Because EQ sucks so bad I put in a permanent lift.

Received a letter confirming the action.

I went through all of the hassle to correct it so a mortgage broker could pull.

I have 96 inqs on EX

I have 85 inqs on TU

I have "2" on Eq now. Smiley Tongue

1from Langley and 1 from the Mortgage broker

Maybe Langley's computers can't handle the size of your file. They could be more outdated than the ones at EQ 😂 

Message 8 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@saeren That might not be far from the truthRobot LOL

The robot avatars seem evil

Message 9 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@woodyman100  i understand that if you send a sm to them with this code word...  DEEZ.... they just may understand😁

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.