Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last application for awhile. Promise.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last application for awhile. Promise.

I caved in when I saw that Forever 21 has a visa. I've been wondering about when they would come out with one and I was going to apply immediately if they did. I got the 7-10 day message but that just reminded me that I need to stop! Unless a Sephora visa comes along... then I have to app! Jk. I'll wait Smiley Happy Thanks to everyone who supported me with positivity on my first message on here. It was very kind. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Last application for awhile. Promise.

Hi Daisy, i hope you get your "last" approval for awileSmiley Happy luckSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
nrm
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I caved in when I saw that Forever 21 has a visa. I've been wondering about when they would come out with one and I was going to apply immediately if they did. I got the 7-10 day message but that just reminded me that I need to stop! Unless a Sephora visa comes along... then I have to app! Jk. I'll wait Smiley Happy Thanks to everyone who supported me with positivity on my first message on here. It was very kind. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Last one in July? Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last one till Christmas!! The holidays are approaching Smiley Happy maybe I'll get myself an amex this Christmas!!!!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Make it Platinum. You deserve it.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Last one till Christmas!! The holidays are approaching Smiley Happy maybe I'll get myself an amex this Christmas!!!!

I keep telling myself this, yet the cards keep rolling in...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.