Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lol this forum is addicting!! Requested CLI from BOA for 10K

dhi
Regular Contributor

Lol this forum is addicting!! Requested CLI from BOA for 10K

Hello folks,

So I was just following the thread BOA to stop HP for CLI for long enough. I pulled the trigger for CLI 10K thinking maybe they will counter offer me. But to my surprise, they sent me 5 business days message. Lets see what happens. Current BOA limit 2900

6 REPLIES 6
oldman87
Valued Contributor

Re: Lol this forum is addicting!! Requested CLI from BOA for 10K

I don't own or are familiar with BoA cards but I see in your sig that you just got a CLI in May, don't they have time constraints in between CLIs like most issuers?
Message 2 of 7
dhi
Regular Contributor

@oldman87 wrote:
I don't own or are familiar with BoA cards but I see in your sig that you just got a CLI in May, don't they have time constraints in between CLIs like most issuers?

Yes, I did request in may! so credit limit increase link on my account was disabled and it came active today. And my fingers were itchy.  

Message 3 of 7
Vintageheart
Regular Contributor

Hope you get it! 

07.18 -
08.09 -

Current cards: AMEX Blue Sky, PayPal 2% Cashback, Discover It, Capital One Quicksilver, Capital One Quicksilver, Lendup Arrow, Merrick Bank

Future Card wants: USAA
Message 4 of 7
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Keep us posted! Amex likes you, maybe BoA does too!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 5 of 7
dhi
Regular Contributor

@Caught750 wrote:
Keep us posted! Amex likes you, maybe BoA does too!

Definitely, I was thinking of calling them tomorrow to see what happened. 

Message 6 of 7
dhi
Regular Contributor

Called the CSR, they could not assist me mentioning that they sent out a letter in the mail and We can not do anything till I receive the letter. Sooo assuming it is a denial. Smiley Sad 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.