cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like the Diners hysteria has fizzled out.....

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Looks like the Diners hysteria has fizzled out.....

I'm not seeing anymore Diners approvals.  It was fun reading while it lasted.... Got me thinking, in the short time I've been here I've survived the beaver/duck craziness, then it was all about DCU, then Navy, NASA, then Diners.  Who else am I missing? LOL!!! 

Wonder who will be the next reigning champ?!Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looks like the Diners hysteria has fizzled out.....

@pizza1 wrote:

I'm not seeing anymore Diners approvals.  It was fun reading while it lasted.... Got me thinking, in the short time I've been here I've survived the beaver/duck craziness, then it was all about DCU, then Navy, NASA, then Diners.  Who else am I missing? LOL!!! 

Wonder who will be the next reigning champ?!Smiley Happy 

You should app the DC.

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

I joined the forums while the DC craze is/was going strong so I am hoping you can bring me up to speed. Has DC seemed to be the largest CLs thrown around in the different crazes you have witnessed on here?

Message 3 of 58
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

lol well diners club is going to reap an ton of annual fees and probably an fair amount of people who won't be able to PIF with those gargantuan CL lol 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 4 of 58
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nixon... Um, with a 1yro BK7 and all the IIB accounts still on reports, plus an EX score of 640 something?? Yea... I'm sure to be approved , lol!!!! Smiley Wink

Rembrandt .... Yes, DC is throwing out pretty big limits, and if your overall credit profile is half way decent, limits are $10-$15k, and if you have a good scores and a pretty good report...$20-$40k.
Message 5 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Nixon... Um, with a 1yro BK7 and all the IIB accounts still on reports, plus an EX score of 640 something?? Yea... I'm sure to be approved , lol!!!! Smiley Wink

Rembrandt .... Yes, DC is throwing out pretty big limits, and if your overall credit profile is half way decent, limits are $10-$15k, and if you have a good scores and a pretty good report...$20-$40k.

They pull TU Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

Oh, I already have a DC with a whopper of a limit. I just wondered if the other crazes that have already passed were also handing out 40-50K CLs also. 

Message 7 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

lol well diners club is going to reap an ton of annual fees and probably an fair amount of people who won't be able to PIF with those gargantuan CL lol 

and no promotional 0% apr either. and that's the reason why I'm being cautious with my spending, first charge at walmart for under 4 bucks! hell yeah! Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Oh, I already have a DC with a whopper of a limit. I just wondered if the other crazes that have already passed were also handing out 40-50K CLs also. 

Not quite. More like $10,000-25,000.

Message 9 of 58
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Their have been a few reports of EX pulls! Regardless, all my reports look the same, lol!! I saw where one person with a 5 yro bk applied and was denied for delinquencies ( his IIB accts were still showing) and he only had a few left.
Message 10 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.