Re: Lowe’s CLI???? 🤷🏾‍♂️

But they have to do it eventually, does it then become a paradox? 😂 

Message 12 of 14
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

@jazzyvar84 wrote:

Hello All,

i am am really fighting the urge to apply for anymore credit, but I have been focusing on CLIs. I’ve heard many say in this forum that Lowe’s was generous. I was only approved for $500. I have no negative marks, no late payments. I have opened three cards in the last three months, and two of them are maxed out because I took care of some installment items with high interest rates. I have used the Lowe’s card and spent probably over $400. Paid it off in full before cycle date. It’s been about two months. Why are they not increasing my limit???? 😡 

Basically what everyone else has said get those maxed out cards under control, if you will. Other than that, IME Synch hands out CLI's every 3 months like clockwork.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That may be changing though since they've adopted VS4 and its trended data tracking. CLIs like clockwork as long as no trending undesirable changes are happening will be more of the norm.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.