Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s CLI. Did I goof?

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macy’s CLI. Did I goof?

@slickwidit wrote:

OP -  wait until the denial letter is in your portal and then try again. be sure to request less than 25K of total credit line Smiley Happy. if you try before the letter is generated it will deny.

Good luck!

@slickwidit, Very good infoSmiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
slickwidit
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@slickwidit wrote:

OP -  wait until the denial letter is in your portal and then try again. be sure to request less than 25K of total credit line Smiley Happy. if you try before the letter is generated it will deny.

Good luck!

@slickwidit, Very good infoSmiley Happy

Just trying to help when I can. I believe each one teach one.... Thanks @M_Smart007 

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update- I waited a couple days and paid of the smallish balance I had. Couldn't help but feel like I may have tried for the CLI a day or 2 too soon. I hit the "request a credit limit increase" button online. Only asked for $400, but was immediately approved. Probably could have asked for more but may go for more next month. 

Message 13 of 17
slickwidit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Update- I waited a couple days and paid of the smallish balance I had. Couldn't help but feel like I may have tried for the CLI a day or 2 too soon. I hit the "request a credit limit increase" button online. Only asked for $400, but was immediately approved. Probably could have asked for more but may go for more next month. 

Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾🎈. Next month ask for a total limit of 25k and let them counter.... great recovery!

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 14 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Next time ask high, they will counter offer you.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I aim high online will they counter or will they only counter if I call?

Message 16 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If I aim high online will they counter or will they only counter if I call?

@Anonymous   The system will counter you if online or the phone.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.