Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s love button change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy’s love button change

So my 30 days passed and I went in to my Macy’s app to request my CLI’s for my Macy’s card and my Macy’s AMEX. Unfortunately there is no love button available for the Macy’s card instead it directs you to call the telephone number. This is different from a month ago when there was a love button. Thankfully there is still a love button for the Macy’s AMEX. Anybody know anything about this?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Re: Macy’s love button change

I've only been refered to call by the love button once I hit $25k....any data points?

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please check and see if yours is still there for the Macy store card, Not the AmEx version? I'd be very grateful. I'm only at $5,000, very old account, CLI 31 days ago.
Message 3 of 14
DCnDC
Contributor

I just checked and mine is there. I only have the store card, not AMEX, and I’m at $22,000.
FICO 8 (as of 8/23/2019) | EX: 823 | TU: 824 | EQ: 831
Inquiries (Total) | EX: 1 | TU: 1 | EQ: 1
Inquiries (Less than 1 year) | EX: 0 | TU: 0 | EQ: 0

Bank Americard Mastercard $90,000 | PenFed Promise Visa $39,000 | Citi Simplicity Mastercard $26,500 | NFCU More Rewards Amex $25,000 | Macy's $25,000 | Synchrony Home (Mohawk) $25,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa $24,300 | Citi Costco Visa $15,300 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PenFed Gold Visa $11,000 | Discover It $10,000 | Citi Diamond Preferred Visa $9,500 | Kohl's $3,000

Message 4 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You can always just call in and request it. GLSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So my 30 days passed and I went in to my Macy’s app to request my CLI’s for my Macy’s card and my Macy’s AMEX. Unfortunately there is no love button available for the Macy’s card instead it directs you to call the telephone number. This is different from a month ago when there was a love button. Thankfully there is still a love button for the Macy’s AMEX. Anybody know anything about this?

i might be in a similar situation as you.  my Macys STORE credit card sits at $15k.  last month, my love button went away, and it told me to call, but i didnt, i really dont need anymore on that card.  however, a couple of days ago i hit the button and it was like it always was.  it SEEMS like i heard some one on here saying that it intermittently happens to them.  not sure.   

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CamaroSS17 Thank you! I will wait and see if it comes back, I think.

@AJC I could call, but would it then be a HP rather than a SP, AJC?
Message 7 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@CamaroSS17 Thank you! I will wait and see if it comes back, I think.

@AJC I could call, but would it then be a HP rather than a SP, AJC?

Ive always called. Never used the luv button because I didn’t want to chance a random HP. So when I called, I just say, “can a SP CLI be done?” CSR checks and let me know. All 4 times it was a SP. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

+1 @CreditInspired

If you call, make sure to let them know you would like sp cli. Do note though, Macys credit limits do affect your overall Citi exposure so make sure you really need the high limitSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJC Awesome, thank you, I'll try.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.