Macy’s love button change

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Macy’s love button change

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
+1 @CreditInspired

If you call, make sure to let them know you would like sp cli. Do note though, Macys credit limits do affect your overall Citi exposure so make sure you really need the high limitSmiley Wink

I did not think of that. No wonder both my Citi cards keep telling me I’ve reached my internal limit when they decline my CLI requests. Thanks @averagejoescredit for that piece of info. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You are welcome @CreditInspired Smiley Happy

I know this is why ill never see an sp cli with my DP or DCSmiley Wink. Having low income and a 25k Macys soon to be Amex will do that for ya😂
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Macy’s Amex is sitting at 19k, and luv button is there. 

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The love button is there for my Macy’s Amex. The problem is, it is not for my pure play Macy’s.

I have not yet called because I’ve been pondering a AJC’s advice about it affecting all citi limits.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.