Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys credit card application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys credit card application

what the difference between 2 weeks message or 7-10 days message from macys by phone when they ask to call with a ref number when apply? .Obs: when I apply it shows the macys store card image with a message to call for process the application. when I call they gave me the  7-10 days processing application message and I will receive something in my mail . when I ask if I approve she says is in process.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Macys credit card application

No difference. Just a generic message that indicates the application requires further processing.

Hopefully, it'll yield a good outcome for you.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I call today to check the status, and they told me that the application still in process.  I don't know if it is good or no.

Did macys say declined when is declined? or they keep saying in process and further review when call them the check the status?

Message 3 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Typically, if it's declined they'll send out correspondence, but IIRC the automated status line (or CSRs) will not explicitly state it.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke with a person, no automated status line. If is not a automated status line, they say declined?

Message 5 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

That's a good question. Perhaps others can chime in on that. When did you apply? Did you submit the application online?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apply online Sunday , and it shows message to call them with ref number, I call the lady ask me few questions them she say it is in processing.

today I call to check the status and I have been told that still in process.

Message 7 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

If you have already contacted them with the reference information then just wait until the processing of your application completes. Calling them everyday is going to yield the same response.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.