Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Glitch???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marvel Glitch???

Did i miss something? I'm seeing things posted about it...what exactly happened or is going on? Does this happen frequently?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: Marvel Glitch???

It is a glitch with TU that will make it look like you have lost all your inquiries, and since Synchrony (Marvel card issuer) pulls TU pretty exclusively, folks are apping while their inquiries are at 0.

I'm pretty sure the glitch is just with the free credit score folks though and that creditors still see the inquiries.
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok. I was on CK and saw where they were all removed but without fico showing me they are gone, it is not going to change whether or not i apply. Im supposed to be in the garden anyhow!! Lol

Message 3 of 19
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

So, I'm confused, I had a huge jump in my actual TU fico score...I had seen the inquiries fall off of CK and CS, so I assumed the jump in my actual fico score was due to that glitch. Is the actual jump not due to the glitch?
Slowly rebuilding, learning as I go, but that's the beauty of learning...You never have to stop!

Current FICO scores: EX: 664 TU: 650 EQ: 668

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gibeon wrote:
It is a glitch with TU that will make it look like you have lost all your inquiries, and since Synchrony (Marvel card issuer) pulls TU pretty exclusively, folks are apping while their inquiries are at 0.

I'm pretty sure the glitch is just with the free credit score folks though and that creditors still see the inquiries.

Some are now reporting the glitch on their MyFico 3B's. However, I think you may be right that creditor pulls are showing the correct number.

Message 5 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

I'm thinking some lenders like citi are seeing all the inqs cause I applied for Sears MasterCard and instantly denied for inquires with 0 on a tu fresh FICO report. But some lenders I think are not seeing them, hence my several us bank
Instant approvals lol.
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

All 4 are showing on my 3b report & creditkarma is zero.

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gibeon wrote:

Not so sure about that. I pay for TU on TU's website and there are zero inquiries on my TU report. Supposed to be 12.

Message 8 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

I have tu membership too where it shows 0 but the true reality check would be to get your free annual credit report without a score and see if they are there or if you had a dispute with tu, you can view your actual credit report. That's where the inquires are probably showing but I haven't checked.
Message 9 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:
I have tu membership too where it shows 0 but the true reality check would be to get your free annual credit report without a score and see if they are there or if you had a dispute with tu, you can view your actual credit report. That's where the inquires are probably showing but I haven't checked.

Bingo that is where they truely are and haven't disappeared and they will show back up on Fico and CK and other sites soon enough..  Although whether lender or not can see them is up for debate and probably dependent upon lenders

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.