cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MasterCard Approvals at what APR???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marvel MasterCard Approvals at what APR???

Congrats to all that have been approved!!  No one has posted their APR...Hopefully they are giving some 15.24 APR or even 20.24!  Anyone willing to share?

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Marvel MasterCard Approvals at what APR???

I could not find it in the website! Looks like I have to wait to see the statement!

Message 2 of 24
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to all that have been approved!!  No one has posted their APR...Hopefully they are giving some 15.24 APR or even 20.24!  Anyone willing to share?

I'll share once i get home... Not going to apply for it over pulbic wifi Smiley Happy

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 3 of 24
willwar14
Valued Contributor

You can call in or ask, or chat.
CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 4 of 24
ddemari
Super Contributor

As usual synch bank assumes a very small percentage of people will qualify for their lowest apr. I'm thinking 800 FICO for the lowest apr from them.
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 Decision
Congratulations!
You have been approved for the Marvel MasterCard®. You will receive your new card in 7-10 days. If you do not receive it, please contact a customer service representative at 1-866-243-0226.

Important Risk Based Pricing Notice
Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
As usual synch bank assumes a very small percentage of people will qualify for their lowest apr. I'm thinking 800 FICO for the lowest apr from them.

I figure it would be the highest of FICO scores that would get the 15.24, but the 20.24 score cutoff is of interest.  The 25.24 APR is really high and definitely would make you PIF whether you want to or not, lol!  It does have some nice perks and it's a cute card but 25.4 is a deal breaker for me. 

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of my Synchrony cards are are the 20% range i believe. .. so i cant wait to see what it ends up being.... am itching to call and see what my SL is and ask for $25,000 right away and hope for $10,000... lol
Message 8 of 24
kdm31091
Super Contributor

To me, it wouldn't make much difference. You wouldn't want to carry a balance at any of the APR tiers anyway, regardless.
Message 9 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@kdm31091 wrote:
To me, it wouldn't make much difference. You wouldn't want to carry a balance at any of the APR tiers anyway, regardless.

You going to apply KDM?  Not a bad card and you appear to have interest in it.. 3% Food, entertainment, amusement parks,movies, (possibly amazon), games, etc. I might of got a few on the list incorrect.. 

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.