Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercury Mastercard CLI

tag
Dp23
Regular Contributor

Mercury Mastercard CLI

Good afternoon everyone, those of you in here with the Mercury card when did you get your first credit line increase? How much does they give? I'm approaching 5 months with them & just curious how that works. Next month I'll apply for the BoA Cash Rewards unsecured or secured card to maximize my credit (AZEO method). I'll be gardening the entire 2021

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Mercury Mastercard

I literally just got approved for this card like 5mins ago with a SL of $3k. Curious to see what responses you get.

Message 2 of 24
Maker_Bayfield
Valued Member

I've had it 13 months now, low utilization, zero CLI.  SL 2500

Message 3 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Dp23 wrote:

Good afternoon everyone, those of you in here with the Mercury card when did you get your first credit line increase? How much does they give? I'm approaching 5 months with them & just curious how that works. Next month I'll apply for the BoA Cash Rewards unsecured or secured card to maximize my credit (AZEO method). I'll be gardening the entire 2021

Wish i could offer something in regards to that question for you. I've had my own Mercury Card really close to how long that you've had yours and was curious myself if they do them per a particular schedule members here are not quite familar with yet.

Message 4 of 24
NotRalphKramden
New Contributor

I've had mine 1 year. It has been the One in AZEO. Between 1 and 25% utilized. $3000 SL has not changed. Now PIF. 

Message 5 of 24
Maker_Bayfield
Valued Member

Update to this question, got a notice today, randomly went from 2500 up to 3250.  So that's 14 months.

Message 6 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

No change here, I dont expect any either. Not a year yet

FICO is way up since, new approval with decent SL plus SP CLI's on other tradelines.

Message 7 of 24
Dp23
Regular Contributor

@Maker_Bayfield wrote:

Update to this question, got a notice today, randomly went from 2500 up to 3250.  So that's 14 months.

Congrats on that, guess I'll get something around October that'll be 14 months for me lol.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got an increase on my card yesterday. It was a bit of a surprise because I didn't request it. I opened the account 6 months ago and was given a SL of $2,000. Yesterday they increased the limit to $2,900. I have only used the card one time about 5 months ago and charged about $200 on it then paid it in full. Hope that helps.

@Dp23 wrote:

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this Mercury MasterCard? I've had it for 13 months SL $750. My utilization across all lines is 22%. I've got 6 cards with the highest having a credit line of $2200. I literally charge this card up and pay it off multiple times per month, I'm probably running $2000 through this card per month. It never has a balance. I've never gotten a CLI. I've given up. This month I paid $150, each successive month I'll pay $50. What's the point of making huge payments if they won't give me a CLI? 

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.