Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercury Mastercard CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mercury Mastercard

@DotaK they don't have a LUV button to request a CLI and I've been told over the phone that you can't request one, they only do random CLI and I don't think on a schedule. I had the Barclays card then it converted. I've received 2 auto CLI's, both around 1200 or so. Randomly received a CLI the other day from them, bringing up to $3,100. Didn't realize it until I went to pay balance.

Message 21 of 24
Dp23
Regular Contributor

I just hit a year with them earlier this month. I max it out multiple times & go 1-2 months without using it at all or very little spend. I haven't figured which is best as I haven't gotten a single increase

Message 22 of 24
NotRalphKramden
New Contributor

@Dp23 

Just got second cli; another $750 at card age of 19 months. I have let a balance post 3 months.

Balance of $600 on a limit of $3750. minimum payment $15, I paid $200 per month. New limit $4500.

I have paid a litttle interest, but that seems to make them happy. APR is too high to leave a balance for long.

Took a small hit to scores, but bounced back fast. Finance over FICO.

Message 23 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

@NotRalphKramden 

Congrats on the CLI. 👍🏼

Enjoying my card so far.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.