Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini app Spree at 700-720 Credit scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini app Spree at 700-720 Credit scores

Definetly the CSP first. After that I think both cards are pretty close together. 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update for QS to Savor?? I'm curious.. 

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Any update for QS to Savor?? I'm curious.. 

No dice.  Got the generic, "I'm sorry there are no upgrades available, but do check back with us..."  So I went ahead and requested CLI on both CapOne cards, and got the 2-3 day message.  LOL I have had the cards for 4-5 years, PIF, and my score\income is significantly higher than when I opened the accounts.  My limits are $850 (QS) and $750 (Spark)...I think I'm done with CapOne.

That being said, I WAS approved for the CSP with a 9k SL!  I applied over the weekend, and first got the 30 day message.  Then called robo line last night and got the 7-10 day message.  Finally called this morning, and was told I was "denied by verification" but they were transferring me over.  I was asked a couple of security questions, and BAM approved.

All in all, I increased my credit by 20k this weekend (Discover 10k SL, CSP 9k SL, Navy Fed 1k cli).  Not too bad if I do say so myself!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.