cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TU score jumped 50 points today!!! I am dying to app for something but shouldn't!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

My TU score jumped 50 points today!!! I am dying to app for something but shouldn't!

My last goodwill letter to TU was sucessful!! They had earlier removed a charge off and today I just my credit report by purchasing a new TU fico report from myfico and my score went from 700 to 750!!!!!

I have never been that high before!!! I do not need to app for anything but my finger is so itchy for a TU pull!!! I was thinking of asking boa for a cli but they usually say not enough usage at the limit I have. 

Barclays feels that my exposure with is sufficient. I don't know, I should just stay in the garden but I am overlly estacitc right now!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: My TU score jumped 50 points today!!! I am dying to app for something but shouldn't!

Nice.  Who was the CA or OC?  You GW'd Transunion?

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My TU score jumped 50 points today!!! I am dying to app for something but shouldn't!

OP, congrats!  Do you mind sharing who it was with?  I have only (1) baddie and the only report is shows on is TU.

Message 3 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

It was from Midland Credit Management and it was supposed to fall off my report in Aug.2015. TU already removed the charge off from cap1 that is associated with the collection. now the collection is gone and my TU report is spotless! except for some new accounts and inquires. But my utilization is 11% 

Message 4 of 17
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

WTG! That's a great score bump! Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thank you!!!! I am tempted to go into US Bank on my lunch and apply for the Cash+ but I feel like even with a strong FICO, they are not going to look a lot of inquires and new accounts reporting. Why is it so hard for me to garden!! lol 

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, thats awesome news! Smiley Happy I had an itch moment when my TU increased but Im being patient at the moment. If there's nothing you need then sit back and enjoy the amazing progress
Message 7 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thank you!!! There really is not a card that I need, other than I really want Discover and they will never pull TU for me. 

I have a question though, when calling say BOA for an apr reduction and they soft pull my credit report, does that mean a soft pull on my most recent report or the report will be the last time they looked at my report for account review? 

Message 8 of 17
coffeegal
Contributor

That is an amazing jump!  Hard work certainly pays off.  Congrats.  

Starting Score: EQ 657 TU 627 EX 650 12/2014
Current Score: EQ 747 TU 748 EX 738 3/2017
Message 9 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks I decided to pull the boa trigger and got 4k cli. I shoulda asked
For more! Lol
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.